Farmliner Farm Machinery
CRF Orchard Pruner
The CRF orchard pruner is a sicklebar pruner for orchard pruning.
Photograph for illustration purposes - standard specifications may not match those shown.
FEATURES OF THE FARMLINER CRF ORCHARD PRUNER
- The machine connects into a mounting bracket that is bolted to the front weight mount of the tractor.
- Hydraulic stand for storage.
- Lower stand and use the main post hydraulic cylinder to lift the machine off the tractor mount and rest onto the stand.
- Reverse procedure to mount to the tractor.
- Heavy duty SCH sicklebar cutter bar.
- Electro-hydraulic controls.
- Requires tractor hydraulic remote with 40-45L/min flow.
- Joystick controls the 6-cylinder functions and on/off of the cutter-bar.
- Hydraulic side-shift of main post 50cm (plus manual 25cm)
- Hydraulic tilt on the main post +/- 15 degrees
- Hydraulic height on the main post 90cm
- Hydraulic tilting of the lower skirt cutter-bar
- Hydraulic tilting of the upper topping cutter-bar & swing back
|A Vertical cutting bar (m)||2.0|
|B Top cutting bar (m)||1.2|
|C Skirting cutting bar (m)||.65|
Click this link to download a brochure. Please note that Australian specifications may vary to those shown on the manufacturer's brochure and website.Please note that Australian specifications may vary to those shown on the manufacturer's brochure and website.
Follow this link to the manufacturer's website (Rinieri)
Disclaimer: Specifications and features described on the website are subject to change without notice. All care has been taken to present accurate information, however, the company is not liable for unintended errors or omissions.