Farmliner Farm Machinery
ORS Orchard Pruner
The ORS orchard pruner is a high reach orchard saw-bar pruner for orchard pruning.
Photograph for illustration purposes - standard specifications may not match those shown.
FEATURES OF THE FARMLINER ORS ORCHARD PRUNER
- Includes a PTO driven hydraulic kit with pump, gearbox, 90 Litre tank, oil cooler and PTO shaft delivering 80L/minute to drive the pruner.
- Hydraulic stand for storage. Lower stand and use the main post hydraulic cylinder to lift the machine off the tractor mount and rest onto the stand. Reverse to mount to the tractor.
- The machine connects into a mounting bracket that is bolted to the front weight mount of the tractor.
- Cutter-bar can be manually bolted to different positions on the end of the second arm for different height ranges.
- Parallelogram system on the second arm maintains the cutter-bar orientation as the second arm is raised and lowered minimising the frequency of cutter-bar angle adjustments.
- Proportional electro-hydraulic controls
- Joystick controls the 4-cylinder functions and on/off of the cutter-bar
- Hydraulic extension on the main post 145cm
- Hydraulic tilt on the main post
- Hydraulic tilting of the cutter-bar
|A Cutter bar length (m)||2.7|
|B Cutting reach (m)||6.5|
|C Horizontal cutting height (m)||4.6|
|D Cutter bar reach (m)||3.7|
|E Closest cutting position (m)||1|
Click this link to download a brochure. Please note that Australian specifications may vary to those shown on the manufacturer's brochure and website.Please note that Australian specifications may vary to those shown on the manufacturer's brochure and website.
Follow this link to the manufacturer's website (Rinieri)
Disclaimer: Specifications and features described on the website are subject to change without notice. All care has been taken to present accurate information, however, the company is not liable for unintended errors or omissions.